Mr. Tasini assists corporate clients in a variety of legal issues in connection with the formation, growth, operation and sale of business enterprises. He is one of the foremost authorities in Automotive Law in the United States, and assists automotive dealerships with legal compliance, regulatory and franchise matters, and in the purchase and sale of automotive franchises. He is an Associate Member and Member of the Legislative Committee of the Florida Automotive Dealers Association. Mr. Tasini is a founding member and director of the National Association of Dealer Counsel, and serves on its Board of Directors and President. The National Association of Dealer Counsel is a not-for-profit organization with over 450 attorneys representing automotive dealerships throughout the United States.
As an Adjunct Professor at Northwood University in the Automotive Marketing degree program, he teaches Automotive Franchise Law.
Mr. Tasini is a graduate of Georgetown University Law Center where he was a member of The Tax Lawyer.
He is a 1983 graduate of Connecticut College, Cum Laude and with Distinction, and a member of Phi Beta Kappa. Mr. Tasini is a member of the Florida Bar, and is the author of the novel First Tuesday available on amazon.com.
Mr. Tasini is a graduate of Leadership Palm Beach County Class of 2011, and serves on its Board of Directors. Mr. Tasini is the co-chair of the Palm Beach County Business Development Board’s Entrepreneur Task Force formed to enchance Palm Beach County’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Read the latest publication from Mr. Tasini about planning for the future, and how he can help you by clicking here.
Successes | For Oren Tasini’s successes please click here
- $125 million acquisition of high-line automotive franchise
- $145 million equity infusion to cash out family business value
- Sale of healthcare facilities of physician group to publicly traded company as part of roll up
- Assisted in acquisition of distressed dealership assets as part of acquisition strategy of multi-point automotive franchise group, including workout of deed in lieu and lease with lender of seller
- Sale of multi-point franchise locations and spin-off franchise business as part of corporate restructure
EDUCATION Georgetown University Law Center Connecticut College
PRACTICES Corporate / Business Law